Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Got Photos? Ideas For Organizing Your Online Photos

Happy Holidays Everyone!  If you are like me, you have a ton of great photos in your camera or uploaded to your computer where they stay untouched, sometimes shared on Facebook, sometimes pulled up for reminiscing.  Well this new year, I'm planning to do more with them.

I love all things online and creating a scrapbook online is no exception!  Who knew it could be so easy, economical and fun!  With Studio J you just create a free account and begin.  Studio J is a unique online design software by Close To My Heart.  You can design custom layouts and edit your photos; there are gorgeous design kits and patterns.  I created this one in just a few minutes!


Unleash your inner artist! It's easy, fast and fun.  Once you're done creating you just click and go to order. They are printed and shippped to you and you get a free JPG file with every purchased layout. Great for sharing on Facebook, printing, or archiving.




Shop at my store or learn more about how to complete your very own custom layouts in Just 30 Minutes:








No comments:

Post a Comment